Man, haven't updated here since June, 2010. Summary time!
1. I ended up not going to DU. Between a car accident (got T-boned by a hit and run when I didn't have collision) and general financial woes, I simply couldn't afford it. They offered a 25k/yr scholarship, but that still left 30k/yr in loans that I wasn't able to find financing for.
2. After Cirque, I got a job in QA for a game testing facility here in Portland, working on the web testing team (so, while the rest of the company was testing games, we were testing websites for games). Got promoted after a few months, due up for another promotion "real soon now."
3. Still with Jessica. It'll basically be 4 years in May. Had a really good poly relationship with a dear friend for a few months, before she moved away for grad school. We're still close, and Jessica and I are still together, so I guess I managed to not fuck this one up.
4. I've applied to grad school again. This time, the Ph.D in Human Centered Computing at GA Tech, and the MS in Digital Media at GA Tech. Significantly less expensive, significantly more likely to get funding, one of the best programs in the country... yeah, it'd be good. They're processing applications now, but hopefully I'll know in the next month or two.
5. New website. I've stopped updating http://nadreck.criticalgames.com, and started fresh with http://nadreck.me. This new site aggregates my tweets and archives them, and also re-broadcasts out to Facebook. I'm working on getting Google+ integration as well, but they've apparently still not added a "write" function to their API, so there's no way to post to G+ from an external source.
Ehh, that's about it. There's more if I stop to think about it, but those are the things I feel like sharing. How is everyone else doing?